cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD in Integration Framework does not display DB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helloo

I am using SBO 9.0 PL12 and just installed Integration Framework. It installled everything wiithe out error message. In the same DB and SBO server, one local machine. When I enter the SLD, the Databases are not created. I enter the EventSender setup and followed every step (i use IP address as in the license server configuration). I do all test connectios even the databases when i do test, all is ok.

I tried note 1602674, which are the next steps

Log in Integration Explorer -> Scenarios -> Setup -> Select B1system and make it active.

Stop B1i services (DI Proxy, EventSender and Integration)

Use below query to delete all entries of SLSP and SLSPP tables in SBO-COMMON database.

delete from SLSP

delete from SLSPP

Restart B1i services (DI Proxy, EventSender and Integration)

Now open SAP Business One client, click choose company, then click Refresh button.

The only diference is that they are some users working (the company works almost 24 hourts). Still nothing updates. I try the steps in note 2032666 (SAP Business One company database entries missing from integration framework SLD) , that are just the above, excep i added

delete from SEVT

and still no update. I see the table SLSP and SLSPP update with information after deletes but SLD no updates (even after more than a couple of hours) .

Regards

Hector Santosd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member202745
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hector,

If all your attempts failed...create the SLD systems manually...

Kind regards,

Leo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Leo

Is there any reason not to crear the SLD systems manually

Regards

Hector

former_member192773
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hector,

There's nothing wrong, but to avoid some manually adding (and of course housekeeping ) it's better to sync.

If you activate the default package: "SAP.B1System" b1i would sync the systems from your SAP SLD to the B1i SLD.

If this don't work check within B1i: Tools - Troubleshooting - Functional group: B1 setup.

Even when you add your system manually this must be in sync, else you did something wrong.

Best Regards,

Teun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Teun,

Like to ask how to make databases will autmotically shown in SLD? Please if ok give step by step.

Thank You.

Louie Pio Abuel

former_member192773
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Louie,

Activate SAP Eventsender

Activate package: sap.B1System

Open SAPclient and refresh the administration screen (before log-on).

In b1i: Tools - Troubleshooting - Functional Group: "B1 Setup", click Submit - Check if the databases are in Sync and execute the action by "sync" and "Re-Generate".

Above should work.

Regards Teun