cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloudshare 30 Day Trial Expires Early

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

So yesterday I successfully created a 30 Day Trial instance of the SAP Mobile Platform on a Cloudshare instance. However, after about 15 minutes of usage, the status of the VM defaulted to expired. I've looked for the action to reactivate it and found nothing. As well, I've attempted to re-install it several times no no avail. Any suggestions?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You may contact support@cloudshare.com for more assistance.

Rgrds,

JK

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The 30 day trial was discontinued. So you will not be able to access it. You can only use SMP on cloud as trial for now. You can register for SMP on cloud here:

Regards,

Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

That link was what I used to originally set up my instance. If I try to register for another instance with the same account email it displays an error indicating that:

"An SCN user can consume the combination of solution, provider and account only once."

However, using an unused account email in the account field allows a new instance to be generated on cloudshare. However, this still exhibits the same behavior -- being initialized as an expired instance. I've attached another image to show you the behavior.

If you're referring to a link other than the one attached to the 'Sign Up' button please indicate such. The current video and text documentation is either several versions out of date or not very verbose.

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like something went wrong with the link associated with the sign up button. The SMP HANA Cloud registration should not take us to cloudshare. May be responsible person will help us on this.

Actual link to SMP registration:SAP HANA Cloud Platform

After registration under services you will find SMP.

Regards,

Midhun VP

Former Member
0 Kudos

This works, but you really ought to update the documentation to reflect these changes. Most of you're getting started videos/guides are still stuck on earlier versions.