Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Details to OSS note 1882839

OMittermeier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi CRM Experts,

I have following problem:

If I would change something in Configuration mode to change Assigement Blocks I get a Dump message after saving into a Transport order.

This message is described in this OSS note.

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1882839

My problem is, that I don't understand, what I have to do in transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB.

Could anybody give me further information?

Thanks in advance an best regards.

Oliver

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

OMittermeier
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello again.

Thanks for your replies to my question. The problem is, that I don't really know which configuration object I have to copy/delete/recreate.

At the dropbox link I've created a document, where I write down the steps for the assignment block configuration. There is also descirbed that it also do not work in GUI mode witth transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m817nyhpcp1z2na/B96CF69F-5700-4D74-AA84-3004035C8346.docx?dl=0

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Oliver

former_member182350
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Oliver Mittermeier

It would been better If you mentioned component name which  assignment block changed performed by you.

Please below are steps to be followed.

1. Enter the transaction code BSP_WD_CMPWB.Y
  2. Select a component, for example BP_HEAD_SEARCH.
  3. Click Display.You see the standard structure view of the chosen UI component.
  4. Expand the Views node under Browser Component Structure.
  5. Double-click the view that you want for which you changed configuration, for example MainSearch.
  6. Click the Configuration tab.The view's configuration is displayed.

Then as per sap note select configuration with key/delete or copy with temporary key.

Note: - Please be careful exact view configuration, you are accessing or editing.

Let me know if anything.

Regards,

Arjun

former_member193634
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

In transaction BSP_WD_CMPWB, open the component and the view for which you get the dump (use of F2 key in the WebUI to know which component and which view is involved).

In the configuration tab, select the configuration you are trying to change.

Copy this configuration to a new one.

Delete the configuration for which you get the dump.

Then recopy the copied configuration to a new one with the correct config key (same as the one you deleted).

As note OSS states, this will generate a new and correct context ID.

Best regards,

Sylvain AGUETTAZ