Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spam on SMTP Relay (iis)

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

During the mail trigger for customer statements, the mail got stopped at SCOT level. As i cross checked SPAM get created for the same user ID.How to stop the SPAM

regards

Kabil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182657
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kabil,

In your local network no mail will be treated as as SPAM if it's generated via your mail server,bcoz all mails will circulate under local area network,but if you are not using any spam filter or any firewall for scanning of your mails to external world than all mails will be considered as a SPAM or might get blocked completely at customer end. Please confirm or clear me if i understood your query wrongly.

Kindly confirm are you using any mail filter in your network.?

Also for once mark the SPAM as from safe sender list and mark it as not spam for adding under safe list.

Regards,

Gaurav

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Recently i have created sending Email  F.27  customer email statement ...at intial stage it goes

now its generating spam ...... But we are not using any external support as you mentioned spam filter, firewall nothing..................

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

divyanshu_srivastava3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kabil,

The problem can be due to blank body of mail and with an attachment to it.

Generally, email providers and email clients consider such mails as SPAM since their domain in not trusted.

If this is the case, you need to adjust the your client's email setting and include not to mark such mails as SPAM.

Regards,

Divyanshu