cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in product related embargo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have activated embargo for country xx , and sales orders from erp is blocked . But requirement is to block only certain products. So we classified the products either with either 0 - no emabargo and 1 as embargo checks categories .

Unfortunatey this is not working and system is blocking all the products , could you please suggest if any customisation so that system blocks only for products classified as 01.

In brief :

Leg reg - zemb , country(des/dep) - lets say AB/ BC - Embargo check on.

If Product classification =  0 then No embargo

If Product classification =  1 then Yes,Embargo.

Please let me know if further information is requiered .

Thanks &  Regards,

Raj.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

Please check (and vote for?) my suggestion on this topic:

Product-level embargo checks ("Partial Embargo") : View Idea

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

You could have just created one dummy ECCN- say "Yes-Relevant for Embargo".

If you would like to keep the "No Embargo" ECCN as well, then please mark No Control flag to avoid blocks for products classified as "No Embargo".

When you are keeping your legal regulation at product level, in the control settings for legal control.

SAP Compliance Management-->"Legal Control" Service-->Control settings for Legal control service

Please keep, Product master maintenance: B Only specifically selected products are relevant for checks

If you enable this, you need to explicitly mark "individual maintenance" indicator in the product master in addition to assigning ECCN, to make a product relevant for control.

Please get us the screenshots of the block that you are facing. The setup that you have given in your initial post is not clear.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

- ECCN number is already classified as 01(embargo) and 00 (no embargo) and assigned 01 to product.

- Leg reg is maintained at product level that is option B

- Embargo situation maitained for destination country and embargo is imposed.

- Determination stragergy maintained for this leg reg  is as follows:

Leg reglation / country group / license type / No control(not checked) / Tariff number as 01

The issue is , system is not taking tarriff code into account . Either 01 or 00 the system is imposing full embargo . But the requirement is for the product classified with 01 should  only embargoed

Kindly let me know if i have done any wrong.

Thanks & Regards ,

Rajesh