cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable Code lists Only CODE is appearing in UI:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

My use case is that we our customer requires some custom code lists to be added to Standard UI e.g. Accounts. This code list should also be extensible via Fine-Tuning process by key user in post implementation scenario.

Now I have created a Configurable code list in SDK using BCOs, it works fine and is also appearing in Fine-Tuning section. The issue I am facing here is that it only shows the “Code” and Not the Values inside the Extension field list on UI. I have added screen shots here.

Please Guide me through.

Kind regards

Asad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the first picture under the Field Type, you should have at least one description.

Check out this.

Hope this helps,

Fred..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fred

Thank you for your reply. I have followed the example from the Blog and Yet no difference. I am still getting the CODE only.

Thanks

Regards

Asad

former_member200567
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI, Asad.

I have done it before.

It works. May be you have done something wrong in configuring.

Regards,

Fred.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fred

Yes that's work Fine. My issue was that I had selected "Attributes" instead of "Description" in FIELD TYPES.

have changed it and it works perfect.

thank you and Kind regards

Asad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had BAC already existing and then I created BCO, BCC (SET) and was deployed.

Now I have created BC View and also added it to BC Work Center in UI Designer.

However, BC View is not included/cannot be seen in BAC and I am not even able to edit BAC.

I read doc and came to know that to get Code List available in Fine Tune on Cloud Front End BC, we should have BC View included in BAC.

Please advice.

Alim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alim,

next time please create a new topic, I can find your question in each discussion regarding the Business Configuration, and this can create confusion for everybody

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys

Even I am having this problem too. After having created multiple codelist I am able to use them in my solution but I am also NOT able to edit them fine Tuning Process.

So Alim have you created new TOPIC or shall I create a NEW one as suggested by Alessandro.

Regards

Asad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Create a new topic and please if you can, provide a screenshot of your BAC element details. Thanks