cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with material transfer 833/835

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, experts!

I have a problem where I generated a transfer document MB1B/833 for 2 items and receive the material in your destination through MBSU/835, the system accepted only receive 1 material, getting pending the second code. To set the stock i did MB1B/305 movement of the missing item but do not know what could impact the fiscal part and/or accounting system.

Has anyone experienced this and know what might have happened?

Best regards.

Fernando Niehues

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the neccesary for you to transfer using 833 for a normal transfer ?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I did type of movement MB1B/833 and receive with the type of movement MBSU/835, did not come all the items (incomplete). This situation is occurring with some frequency.

Did the type of movement 305 to withdraw stock material level center and transfer them to a local deposit.

Regards

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

833 / 835 are special movements to recognize the nota fiscal requirement in Brazil.

You said "he system accepted only receive 1 material, getting pending the second code."

Does this mean you cannot receive it in SAP, or does this mean the stock is lost/stolen during the transport.

I would usually not confuse the 833/835 movements with a 305 movement.

Why not doing a 834 to cancel the the 833 to get rid of the stock in transit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert!

The problem of performing the reversal with the movement 834 is because the period has been closed.

The material came into truck cargo altogether, are not missing material, that is that has occurred while executing the transaction MBSU for movement 833 that has 2 items, SAP received only 1 item leaving the other pending.

This seems to me to be a standard problem.  I've opened a call at SAP, but have not yet found a solution.

I need to know if i can download the stock center for a deposit through movement 305 without tax complications.

Regards.