cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy a Position with Requirement (or Qualification) assigned

0 Kudos

Hi,

I've found that in standard configuration, copying a position with requirement (or qualification) assigned explicitly (i.e. not through job) seems not possible in PPOME / HRTMC_PPOM. The system prompts that the relationship A031 cannot be maintained through basic transactions.

I understand that I can do configuration in T-Code OOVK in order to allow the maintenance. But I would like to know why SAP suggest that the position cannot be copied when a requirement is assigned? Or is there any SAP suggested way to do the copy?

Thanks,

Steven

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Steven, I think you need to allow the A/B031 relationship to be maintained via standard transaction (OOVK or table T777E). The standard transaction likely includes PPOME.

good luck,

Connie

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm not sure that I understand your question completely, but you can copy the requirements of a position (eg., "the master") to another position within PPPM (Change Profile) using the "Import" feature found at the bottom of the screen.  This works for other objects too - eg., copying quals held by person A to person B, etc.

There's also a feature in the IMG (OOQ5 - Personnel Management > Personnel Development > Tools > Copy Requirements Profiles to Position Holders) that you should check out.

Good luck,

Connie

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the replies.

Both PO13 and RE_RHCOPY00 work, but they have the same problems:

1. The position holder relationship will be copied, too.

2. I can't specify the number of copies like in PPOME.

Thanks,

Steven

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess those are the standard solutions. You could copy one and enhance it or adapt the procedure (for example after copy remove the assignement to a P manually)

Former Member
0 Kudos

try transaction RE_RHCOPY00

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What do you have in T777E?

Field T777E-MAINT should be checked for

"QP Requirements profile B 031 Is required by S".

Also, maintain this in P003 or P013.