cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct FI posting error

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am going to transaction code:- ORKE-- Flows of Actual Values-- Direct posting FI/MM-Maintain PA structure.

FI- Direct FI/MM Posting

Go to Assignment lines and i am create new line Emp. Exp but error is

Cost elements overlap is assignment line 30 and 40, PA trans. str. FI, COA Ar 1000.

Please help me.. it's very urgent my all employee Travelling and other expenses is not going to CO-PA...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin,

As said Mr.Sanil, please check the assignment whether the cost element is already assigned. Moreover, if you have assigned any cost element group for the assignment 30, then check the cost element exist in the cost element group. If it exists, then remove the cost element from the group and do the assignment for 40.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have already check. this error only show DLV server. I go to Sandbox or QTY server, i have not received any error...

Please tell me emp. pass the travel entry in SAP. COPA document not generated. I have completed all configuration in SAP. But i will click profitability button than COPA document generated.

I want to create COPA document generated Automatically not manually.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin

Assign Cost element groups to each assignment line in PA Transfer Structure..

Remove the cost elements from the CE Group in DEV server..

Transport the changes to QA and PRD server and maintain the cost elements in the CE Group there..

Ensure that same CE is not assigned to two or more assignment lines

Br, Ajay M

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin,

Have you compared with DLV & Sandbox/QTY server, the cost elements assigned for the assignment 30 & 40?

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Than, i have pass manually Travel entry system showing CO-PA document. but, i pass the automatic entry system not showing CO-PA document. 

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jatin

You are getting this error because the same Cost Element is already mapped to PA Structure "FI" in line item 30 when you are again trying to add it in line item 40. You should also check if it is added to the cost element group just in case the mapping is for a cost element group to Value Field in COPA

Regards

Sanil Bhandari

0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have already check. this error only show DLV server. I go to Sandbox or QTY server, i have not received any error...

Please tell me emp. pass the travel entry in SAP. COPA document not generated. I have completed all configuration in SAP. But i will click profitability button than COPA document generated.

I want to create COPA document generated Automatically not manually.