cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fs00 gl account creation - error fh005

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts

i have the following issue creating a new GL account using fs00.

I have one chart of accounts linked to several company codes. Both the chart of accounts and the comp codes do apply the English language. I have been creating several accounts without any problem for months.

Now the following issue comes up: as soon as I save the account it is saved and immediately after I get the error message FH005 (account does not exist in company code). Afterwards, if I check the account in fsp0 it does exist; if I check it in fss0 it does not exist. Additionally, checking the tables I see that the entry exists in Ska1 (this is what we expect)  but does exist as well in skb1. The skat table is properly maintained as I have the entry for my GL account In English language.

If I try to change the GL account via fsp0 I get the error FH173  "description in language En not available". If I try to create the account in the company code (despite of the entry in skb1 the GL account is not created in the company code) I get th error FH743 "description missing in maintenance language "

My logon language is English. In the in the translation tab I have the  entry in En language.

Your help will be rewarded !

thanks

L.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martines, check in the SM30 t code , put the table name and check . system will show you were you have exactly miss the configuration hope this will help you thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a performance/DB issue.

Topic Closed.

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Letterio ,

I'm having the same problem

Can you elaborate on how you solved the problem

Thanks

Anat

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Anat,

please have a look in T-Code SM13 if the database update is still pending.

Regards,

Christoph

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

You may want to have a check for OSS Note 1736512

Thanks & Regards

Sanil Bhandari

bantanahalv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please maintain the language "EN" in GL Master tab "Key word/Translation". This should automatically default EN based on your Company code settings in Enterprise Structure.

Please check and let me know.

Thanks!

BV Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is already maintained during the creation of the account. Now when I try to recreate the account in fss0 I can see it is already there.

Additional information that could be useful. Checking the SKB1 table I can see that -for example- the field status group I had entered is an attribute of my entry. However, while I try to recreate the account in FSS0 such information is not picked up.

thanks.

L

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Letterio,

have you considered that your authorisations were changed without notification? Just try SU53 after the message appears or even let you activities be traced to gain more clarity.

Regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Christoph

I have SAP All as I am in dev system. I was wondering if any SAP Maintenance Language is defined in the system that might create inconsistency...

ths

L.

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Letterio,

I am not aware of that. In case you are using functional area, make sure it is maintained in English as well, but I am pretty sure that this is the case, same for account group description.

Maybe debugging?

Cheers,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph

I don't manage the FM area in my company codes. I debugged a bit the program and figured out that putting a breakpoint between the insert in skb1 and the commit I am alwys able to create the account properly. then, I think it could be a performance issue. I am now investingating in this direction. This would explain, at least, why the error comes up randomly..

bantanahalv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Letterio,

Is this issue only for a particular GL Account group? Create a GL Account using FS00 with other GL Account Group as its a dev system and do not post any transactions because you can always delete and archive a  GL Account that is created with another GL Account group (If you dont want to keep this GL Account in dev system).

If this is the case search for oss as it seems some inconsistency in the SAP system.

Regards,

BV Patil

cgilberg
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Letterio,

thank you for the update, I did not think of this. Hopefully it is "just" a performance problem which can be mitigated by your Basis support.

Best Regards,

Christoph