Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Demands are not getting fetched to Planning Board

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

My PM & CS order demands are not fetching up to the planning board.It says invalid demand

Message no. /MRSS/SGU139

Diagnosis

The order does not exist in MRS.

This may be because:

• The order number has an invalid format.
  • The order does not exist.
  • The order is not relevant for planning and has therefore not been transferred to MRS.
  • The order has been deleted from MRS.

However I can see they are present in the database table/MRSS/D_DEM_H.

The HR resources have been transferred to MRS through report /MRSS/HCM_RPTWFMIF. Status is also fine for the order.

Could some one give me a clue what I'm missing?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

damy_vidal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi:

I commented that I feel the same way with the 900 version of MRSS did all the steps you mentioned in your post.

The problem was in the configuration / MRSS / IMG configurations specifically within SOURCES OF DEMAND-> DEMAND SETTINGS and PM / CS ORDERS sure that all configurations in which the kinds of demands you enter is entered besides plants demands if this gets to miss any of the settings in the system throws the message:

Message no. /MRSS/SGU139

Diagnosis

This may be because:

• The order is not relevant for planning and has therefore not been transferred to MRS.

Regards

Damy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

This might be caused of some inconsistencies. Take a look at the OSS note 1904325 and there is also another note which will delete the orders from the demand table for correcting.

After removing the orders you can run program  /MRSS/TLS_TRANSFER_ORDERS to move them into the database.

These were the methods/notes I Used with 8.. I am not sure which version you are working on.

Regards

Message was edited by: Savas Yazici

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Savas,

I'm using MRS 800 with EHP 7. After running this program /MRSS/TLS_TRANSFER_ORDERS I can see the order is present over there  But this note says about duplicate entries. give me more clue please to get it rectified.

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Has your issue been resolved?

/MRSS/TLS_TRANSFER_ORDERS program is used for some cases like:

1) If you implement MRS in a system where there were already some ORDERS, after implementation, these orders do not show up in the planning board. (If you make any changes on those orders they will become visible in MRS. ) This program makes these "old" orders available in the MRS planning board.

2) This program can be used, if as  explained in the OSS notes above, somehow orders are removed from the demand table... For those cases,  this program will re-introduce them into MRS planning board.

Any newly created orders should appear automatically on the planning board. If not, then I suggest you to check your MRS configuration.

Regards

Message was edited by: Savas Yazici

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Nope the issue is still exists & I have checked the configuration part too.

Moreover I'm implementing fresh part both for PM & CS along with MRS 800 so no question of the existing orders all the orders are created freshly.

Please suggest anything special area I need to check in case

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

As I do not have the system in front of me now, I suggest step by step approach. Now as in your initial message you said that the demands exist in the demand table. But they are not shown on the planning board. And my understanding is, you do not see ANY of the orders.

This might be than caused by your user  settings. Check your user settings and send me the screen shot pls.

Focus on the setting on "Display Demand".

And try one more thing. Pleas send me which transaction you use and the screen shot of your selection screen.

And then the screen shot of the planning board which does not show up demands.

Regards

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Savas & Damy

As of now some of the demands are getting displayed but not all of them.

Never mind I will have a look in that another issue what I'm facing

While creating the assignments from the planning board (/MRSS/PLBOSRV or /MRSS/PLBOORGSRV)

Assignment is getting created back in the Maintenance Order but the text (description) in the operation is getting copied as per the earlier operation not what I define in the assignment ref  screen shot as per below you can see I have created the 9 assignments with different description & duration but as we can see here the same description & duration is getting copied as per the first assignment.

Second Issue

When the duration is stretched from the planning board its getting stretched & extended as well but not getting changed back in the order in IW32.

Ref screen shot below

Third Issue

The undo & Redo button is invisible on the planning Board

Please help me out to get it sorted

Regards

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Can you please create a new issue for these new ones? It seems that these are different from the initial one.

Regards

Savas

rafaelht3108
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Savas

would apply to DBM with MRS , it shows me the same message.

Diagnosis

This may be because:

Regards

Rafa