Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP standard QM extractors giving 0 records in RSA3

bhat_vaidya2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

When doing extractor checker with RSA3, I am always getting 0 records. After deleting and filling setup tables and check with NPRT, I got 0 documents as well.

STEPS

- I installed QM extractors with RSA5

- Use LBWE to activate the datasources

- LBWG to delete setup tables

- OLIQBW to fill setup tables

- NPRT gives 0 documents

- RSA3 gives no records

I checked all QM tables e.g QMEL and could see data.

any idea how i can resolve it.

- Bhat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What's your data source name?

While filling setup tables have you seen record count at status bar if you filled frond end.

After filling setup tables you can cross check a tSE11 - by using related setup table name.

First check your base table have data or not.

if there then your filling setup tables might be wrong.

While filling setup tables you may need to play some check box options which are exist there.

Thanks

bhat_vaidya2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

data source is 2LIS_05* and can be seen in scren shot above.

the table is field with data.

thanks

Bhat

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

While filling setup tables can you tick mark for Event Q0,Qv and QE and fille it.

You need  to play with those check boxes.

later check at NPRT or Setup tables. once setup table have data then only RSA3 pulls.

bhat_vaidya2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I cannot have tick mark for QV and QE because the datasources haven't been activated.

I have check SM13 and couldn't find anything. Jobs is scheduled and  there is nothing in the delta queue.

Bhat

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First try to fill set up tables and later we can set delta pointer.

Why your checking SM13.

Your using queued delta, if your delta pointer was set at RSA7 and some records are changed then LBWQ will hold transactions other wise it will be 0.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhat,

A few points to check and know:

1. The setup tables fill the data from view VIQMEL for app area 05. So if you check in this view it would be valid.

2. For app 05, not all the notifications are considered. Check for following range in above view VIQMEL:

QMART = E1 , F1 , F2 , F3 , L5 , LC , LD ,  LF , LN , P1 , P2 , P3 , P4 , P5 , P6 , P7 , Q1 , Q2 , Q3 , T1 , T2 , T3 , T4 , T5

Just to give you an idea, in my system there were only 3500 valid records for app 05 out of millions of notifications.

3. If your NPRT shows 0 records it means that no valid data is found for selection.

Considering all of the aboive I can guess that you don't have valid data for selection in setup tables.

I suggest you create some test data in QM01 and then fill up setup tables and check.

Thanks

Amit