cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BO blocking SAP ERP user and pass

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

Our Business Objects Platform is blocking one user of SAP ERP. I already changed the connection to SAP ERP to the user I want BO to use and transported it to all environments. Checked all instances (reports being emailed and so on), and check any possible job on promotion management, and none of it ar failing its task and showing connection error.

Can you please provide a way to debug the question and see if there is any other service that is still using the old SAP ERP user?

We're currently running SAP BO 4

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello,

so what i understand is that it seems like that a User inside the ERP gets locked because it is configured "somewhere" in SAP BI with a wrong password?!

A User is configured for example in the Entitlement System under SAP Authentication. Could also be in a Universe connection. If you are using Crystal Reports, it can be configured behind any CR Report.

Hard to find out....

Regards

-Seb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sebastian

Thanks for your reply

That's it, BO is blocking a ERP user everyday.

I've double checked all universes, CR reports, instances on instance manager, promotion jobs, Entitlement System and everything else that came up my mind. Nothing seems to give me a solid clue.

Now I'm checking the auditing universe. There are some logon errors registred, maybe I'll find my answear there...

Do you have any suggestion?

Thanks again

0 Kudos

Hi,

no, thats a good way to go forward?

Please keep any 3rd Party SDK Code in mind. If you are using some SDK Code check if the user is in there configured.

Regards

-Seb.

Answers (0)