cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Success Factor integration with PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario wherein we want to synchronize SuccessFactors system with HCM system and vice versa, i.e.: SF->PI-> HCM and HCM ->PI-> SF.

We have standard content available for EmployeeSync, Compensation and Recruitment modules. But these are mainly for data transfer from HCM to SF only. We have imported the standard packages SFIHCM01 and SFIHCM02. With this we have a few questions:

1. How to achieve data transfer from SF to HCM?

2. Is there any standard content available for achieving SF to HCM?

3. Is there any integration guide available for the same.

4. If in case we go for custom integration for the modules that are not present with standard content then what is the advisable approach? (Custom Ad-Hoc queries on SF side or SFSF adapter on the PI end)

Please help.

Thanks

Sikha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Sikha,

There are standard integration of Employee Replication. This content is available to you if you are SuccessFactors customer. This integration bypasses the use of PI.  Please contact your account rep to engage Professional Services team from SuccessFactors for more information.

You can also build your custom integrations using the SFSF adapter to connect to SF APIs.

SFSF Adapter: http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2014/03/07/successfactors-sfsf-adapter-for-s...

EmployeeReplication with SFSF - http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2014/06/30/odata-adapter-and-sfsf-adapter-ex...

Thanks

Chirag

avinash_ayanala
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sikha,

you can achieve the data transfer from SF to HCM using SOAP adapter with HTTP axis protocol it's end point url will be provided by basis team.

Channel template will be available in the slandered ESR content provided for its connectivity. you can import it in the ID in the module tab you will find the slandered modules added to it there you should give the server and port details in module configuration.

I think guide will be provided by your client.

I dint work on SFSF adapter but i don't think we require any custom configuration or custom module for it.

Regards,

Avinash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Thanks for your reply.

But like I said the standard content provideed in PI is for HCM to SF. The SOAP Axis channel template if the receiver channel not the sender.

Our scenario revolves around pulling data from Successfacctos into HCM for which we do not have any Standard content in PI. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Please provide us with some reference links to integrate the same.

Thanks

Sikha