cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EBS - Use of delete buffer RFEBKA96 report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I have 3 company codes which daily do their bank upload via FF_5 tcode.

The files generated by the banks usually have the same statement ID for these uploads.

For reasons I am unaware of, now two of the company codes, just today, are receiving the error message "ACCT 123: Statement 00239 already exists".

I checked the FEBKO table and found the statement ID 239 for the company code that was successfully posted with status 8 and I verified that the accounting entries are posted.

1) Can I delete these 239 statement ID from the buffer for which FI docs are already posted ? what are the risks

2) Any input on why SAP is not checking the company code and/or banking information during upload? After all, these are 3 different company codes with different bank account and ID.

Regards,

-Ani

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Its NOT  SUggested to use this program in Live system .

This system delete the bank statement bank nuber from upload table and system allows to re -upload the same bank statement again .

If you are using this in lIve  Please make sure that you delete the bank statment numbner which you want to delete and second deletion of bank statemnet doesn't means that system has revesed teh Posting . YOu need to manually reversed all entries posted through that statement.

Many Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

system doesnot check the bank information  Please check Transaction OT55 where you assignd the  upload format to bank account .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Preeti,

Thank you for the response.

That's exactly what I want, I don't want the postings to be reversed.

->co.code ABC has docs posted and statement ID 239 - perfectly fine, nothing to be reversed here.

->now co.code DEF trying to upload a different file via FF_5 with statement ID 239 and system shouts back entry ignored because 239 already exists.

For co.code DEF to complete the upload with statement ID, I want to delete the buffer for ABC (I don't want the FI docs to be reversed) ?

Regards,

-Ani

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If this the case then Please check the bank assignment in Transaction OT 55 . System should give you this error .

Statement number can be same in 2 comapny codes for 2 different bank accounts .

so using of above program to dlete bank staement 239  in comapny code ABC would be incorretct treatment .

Can you Please assgin DEF bank account and upload format in OT 55 and then upload again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Preeti,

I tried the issue with and without OT55 assignment, but the results were the same.

This was in DEV system.

Why exactly would using this for deleting statements that already have FI docs posted create issues ? Or how is using this for deleting statements with and without FI docs posted, different ?

I appreciate your help on this issue.

Regards,

-Ani

former_member194797
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you have the same error in DEV sytem, one possible explanation is that you have a duplicate statement inside the file itself. In this case, the whole file is rejected. Please check that you have not twice the same statement header inside your file.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

Can you Please paste the csnreen Shot of OT55 and let us now which comapny ocde using which formatt

and make sure by mistake you are not uploading same twice