cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gathering info for Vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to Crystal Reports and I am trying to figure out how to put some vendor information into my report. I have their number, name, address in it and now I need how much they have purchased. I used InvoiceAmt and even NetInvoiceAmt in the report but where it should be millions one particular vendor, it shows a negative $5000.  So I either have the wrong information, I am pulling it from the wrong place, or I'm pulling partial information.  Any thoughts or suggestions?  If it matters, I am using Sage 100ERP Crystal Reports.  Thanks in advance. 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member292966
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Zach,

This is pretty hard because we don't know your data well enough.  It could be possible you need to include an Invoice Date or Transaction Date and create a Selection Formula so you can run it for a specific date range.

The negative $5000 may be because a vendor returned an order or something.  The invoice may include payments made so you may need to exclude payment records.

Adding a transaction table to get the details of the invoices may help you determine where the numbers are coming from.  Then you can hide the details so you only see the summaries.

Good luck,

Brian

JWiseman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Zach,

as Brian mentioned it's a tough question for the crystal forum as we don't your data, unless of course another sage user reads this. 

you may also wish to post your question to one of the sage forums as there should be people familiar with the table, joins, and selection formula requirements.

http://sagecity.na.sage.com/support_communities/sage100_erp/f/default.aspx