Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap treasury profit center integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My company number of branches and each branch treated as a profit center in sap

In SAP, head office also a profit center, I want to integrate Profit Centre into treasury.

Please guide me how to integrate

with regards

raju

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello, Krishna.

Here: Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Transaction Manager -> General Settings -> Accounting -> Link to Other Accounting Components -> Allocate Additional Account Assignments to Account Assignment References (tr. SM30 -> TRACV_ADDACCDATA)

you can only add Cost center and Business area. There is no any Profit centers in TRM.

But....

1. If you want to make postings with Profit center:

a. Create Cost center.

b. Enter Profit center in Cost center.

c. Add Cost center in  SM30 -> TRACV_ADDACCDATA

d. Make a postings to P&L account and find cost center and profit center in document.

2. If you want to show profit center inside a deal/transaction - use custom tab

And if you want to make posting with Profit center from your deal/transaction, but without configuration in SM30 -> TRACV_ADDACCDATA - use badi TPM_ACCIF_TRAC, method ACCIT_EXIT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Grigoriy Babitskiy,

How yo test above functionality. which transaction codes to be used for testing.

Please help me

with regards,

krishna

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1. If you want to make postings with Profit center:

a. Create Cost center.

b. Enter Profit center in Cost center.

c. Add Cost center in  SM30 -> TRACV_ADDACCDATA

d. Make a postings to P&L account and find cost center and profit center in document.

1. Create/Edit profit center - tr. KE51, KE52, KE53

2. Create/Edit cost center and assign profit center

3. Assign Cost center to account assignment

4. Create fixed deposit - make sure you have account assignment as you assign in 3.

Make a postings for 1200 flow. Go to postings document with "Cash flow" tab, select P&L account position - you'll find profit center.

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

2. If you want to show profit center inside a deal/transaction - use custom tab Custom Screen in Transaction Manager, Facility

And if you want to make posting with Profit center from your deal/transaction, but without configuration in SM30 -> TRACV_ADDACCDATA - use badi TPM_ACCIF_TRAC, method ACCIT_EXIT

It is a task for your ABAPers.

1. Aks them to append Profit center field to VTBFHA.

2. They have to implement FTR_CUSTOMER_EXTENT using this article

3. They have to draw Profit center field connected to VTBFHA-your_profitcetner_field. So users witll have Profit center field inside transaction on customer tab. and they can enter needed profit center.

4. Implement badi TPM_ACCIF_TRAC, method ACCIT_EXIT - it has to get profit center from screen (3) and put it in one of the ACCIT structures from ACCIT_EXIT structure. Remeber that Profit center is CO object, so it has to be posted with P&L account.

That's all.

I hope that idea is clear. If not - ask questions.

Answers (0)