cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assignment/product validity interval exceeds the validity of the number

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to do mass assign ECCN and ECLN numbers to our product range in GTS via work list. When I went classification/master data - export view for customs products - classify via work-list, I selected numbering scheme and ECCN and press enter to mass classification, it is giving above error. Can you please guide me what to do to solve this?

Appreciate your reply.

Regards,

Manohar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

This issue occurs because system compares validity end date of classification assignment with the validity of numbers in table /SAPSLL/CTSNUM. If it doesn't find any valid records in this table with end date 31.12.9999, it throws this error.

Apparently the only way to fix this issue is to change 'valid to' date of numbers to 31.12.9999 unless SAP fixes the code (comparison logic).

Is there any other way to change 'valid to' date in table /SAPSLL/CTSNUM in bulk apart from creating a program to update this table field directly?

regards,

Kul Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manohar,

Please go to your numbering scheme configuration and check if there is any entry for Date dependancy check.

SAP GTS- General Settings- Numbering Schemes- Define Numbering Schemes for Export List.

Regards

Dhilipan

kul_vaibhav
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Removing this configuration wont help as it only affects 'valid from' date not valid to date. If an entry is maintained here to check date dependency, it considers 'valid from' date as todays date else it consider it as 01.01.1900. 'Valid To' date in either case is 30.12.9999.

regards,

Kul Vaibhav