cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Inspection Lot System Status

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello. This forum has been very helpful in the past. Am a novice.  

We have a material that wasn't completely set up when the inspection lot was created. An operation 20 needs to be added. Operation 10 exists, but no results recording have taken place yet. Current status is REL CALC SPRQ ORRQ.  Since the inspection is released, we can't change the key date.  How can we get it back to a state where we can update the key date?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Correct! First execute the inspection lot in QAC3 but do not assign the task list/spec. This will convert the system status to CRTD*.

Then modify the inspection plan and reassign it to inspection lot.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for your reply.  I've not used QAC3 before.  When you say execute the inspection lot, is this a function off the menu? I'm not sure what you mean.  Also, there is already a task in the existing Inspection Plan, should we somehow remove it through QP02?

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe that by execute, he means reset the inspection lot in transaction QAC3.

In QA02, you will have to assign the inspection plan again, so if there is already one task, you can delete it.

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, I do mean that only. You need to reset the inspection lot using T code QAC3.

Go to QAC3>Enter inspection lot number> Hit Enter> Save> Terminate the transaction.

Then, refresh the inspection lot in QA32, you would see it with system status CRTD*.

Next, go to QA02> Inspection lot num> Insp. Specifications> Change the key date to today> Click on Task list/spec (It will display the message that inspection plan *** has been assigned to inspection lot.

Then, click on Sample> Smpl. > Save.

You'll get the inspection lot with REL* status with latest Inspection plan assigned.

ntn

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fantastic!  Works as stated. Thanks NiTiN J for the detail and Thank You All so much!

nitin_jinagal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Glad to know that

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190267
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't believe this is possible (at least not in Standard).

You can check if the status of release could be reset by transaction QAC3.

If possible, then you can try assigning the inspection plan again in transaction QA02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It is very well possible in stdn. if there is no RR in inspection lot then user will reset it via QAC3, then change inspection plan accordingly to requirement and then reassign the task list via QA02.

yes, but it is not possible if RR done and user then want to assign the corrected task list. only development is required at that time.

Regards