Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment order Deleted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a query as below,

• Vendor master created with Payment method C(Cheque) -No payment order configured in FBZP
  • Customer has been assigned  in Vendor master and Customer has been created with Payment method Q(Payment method configured(FBZP)_
  • MIRO posted for Vendor and System included for payment proposal and Payment order has been posted for Vendor line item
  • Not sure how user has deleted the payment order,Upon checking table PYORDP, System resulted No entry exists.
  • Now after payment order deleted i can still see payment order exist in line item i.e. in document
  • If we try to execute payment now system doesnt considering this line item for payment.

Please tell me the way forward on this

Note:-Sorry with my presentaion as i am new to SCN

Regards

Kiran            

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

mahesh_dontula2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Remove the Payment from Assignment field and try F110 again.

Regards,

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

Not sure the link of Assignment filed will impact F110 run, but still i tried still no luck.

any other suggestion?

Regards

Kiran

bantanahalv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

Are you talking about the Payment Order or Payment Run? Also with which Payment Method you want to make vendor payments Q or C?

However, the simplest solution would be please reverse the transaction and try to post through MIRO and then re-run the Automatic Payment program. Thanks!

Regards,

BV Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patil,

Its Payment order.We cannot reverse the payment order.Any other solution?

Regards

Kiran

jayj07
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Can you check on PYORDH if it still exists there? You can delete payment orders in the Payment Run Screen - Environment> Payment Orders> Delete.

Regards,

Jayj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayj,

Thanks for the reply,

But as i already mentioned above user has already deleted payment order, and it doesnt exist in  PYORDH and PYORDP respectively.Meanwhile even after deletion i still can see Payment order in line item of the docment and because of this system doesnt considering this for F110.

Please tell me how can make this entry considerble inF110

Regards

Kiran

bantanahalv
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

Is the same line item is considered for Payment run. If so it wont be considered for Payment run. In other words, when the line item is considered for Payment run the Run Id should be deleted completely including Parameters and create a Payment run fresh. This should resolve your issue.

Please check and let me know. Thanks!

Regards,

BV Patil

jayj07
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

That should not be the case. If the invoice shows "Payment Order created", the invoice cannot be captured by F110 as it is not an open item.

Kindly recheck the corresponding payment order for that invoice and make sure it's deleted. If "payment order created" is still seen in the invoice - most likely the payment order still exists.

Hope this helps,

Jayj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jayj,

Its still reflecting in the line item but upon checking the table PYORDH it doesn exists..

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Patil,

Please understand the issue is with payment order not with payment run.

Regards

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Need your attention on this

Regards

Kiran