Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MESSAGE_TYPE_X With Dump in FBV0 tx SAP_APPL 606 0008

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm trying to save parked documents using the transaction FBV0, but it is giving dump and the runtime error displayed is :MESSAGE_TYPE_X. with the error FI124:

MESSAGE X124(FI).

Error analysis
    Short text of error message:
    No document found

Long text of error message:

Technical information about the message:
    Message class....... "FI"
    Number.............. 124
    Variable 1.......... " "
    Variable 2.......... " "
    Variable 3.......... " "
    Variable 4.......... " "

I have already checked and SAP notes 1572706, 1173846 and 1224772 are already implemented, this dump is happening at the same time in PRD 4.7, but right now we are in upgrade project and the dump is in the upgrade as well, please help me out.

Thanks in advice...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

it looks like the reference document is missing in your system or it has the wrong invoice document status.

If you are sure, that this might not be a custom archiving issue, then please contact SAP. You have all known available notes installed regarding this issue.

Regards,

Klaus

2 REPLIES 2

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

it looks like the reference document is missing in your system or it has the wrong invoice document status.

If you are sure, that this might not be a custom archiving issue, then please contact SAP. You have all known available notes installed regarding this issue.

Regards,

Klaus

0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thanks for your answer... at the end we sucessfully delete a document with tx FBV0, i think is a functional issue and right now together with the BASIS we are working on this problem tio solve it... netherless i will follow your advice if the problem is persistent... thanks again