Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sap.m.Table bindAggregation diplays duplicate entiries

ganeshbabu_kd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created sap.m.Table and bind Odata service with the help of bindAggregation function. but the table output shows duplicate entry on each original entry.

But i have tested Odata service and shows correct entries only.

Please advise to me, how to solve this issue.

Regards

Ganesh Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jmoors
Active Contributor

It's also worth checking id's in your odata service, you can get duplicate entries if there it's a unique key.

Regards,

Jason

ganeshbabu_kd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Moors,

Thanks for your reply.

I have checked Odata service, some of the entries have same ID fields. Hence causing duplicate rows in sap.m.Table.

anyway i will correct it in Odata service first and update to you soon.

Regards

Ganesh Babu

rauf_shaikh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

You should mark your question as answered and close it because @JasonMoors is correct.

Regards,

Rauf

ganeshbabu_kd
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Moor,

I have fixed primary key (ID generation) in sap netweaver gateway end. and tested Odata services. It's displays as expected results and sap.m.Table repeated rows problem also fixed.

Thanks a lot for giving inputs and suggestion.

Regards

Ganesh Babu

former_member182862
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for getting back and provide us your findings and doings. So we can all learn from you.

And mark the question as Answered.

-D

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And post the code of your binding

former_member182372
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run Dev tools (Chrome - Ctr+Shift+I, IE - F12) and see your odata traffic to ensure it has unique values

mauriciolauffer
Contributor
0 Kudos

1 - Put an external breakpoint into your Data Provider Class and check if it is not called twice.
2 - Use the JavaScript Console to check the Model content before the Binding operation, check if the data is duplicated into the Model.