cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PD Profile / Structural Authorization in Access Request - 10.1

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi - We are upgrading from 5.3 to 10.1 SP6.  We are not migrating.  In 5.3 we provisioned PD profiles directly to a user in OOSB.

I'm having issues with our PD Profile showing up in my access request search.  Here's what I have done.

Business Role Management

- I created a "PD Profile" against my ECC "Landscape".  The "Project Release" is Production.  The Additonal Details -->Provisioning has my ECC system and allows for provisioning.  The "Current Phase" is Complete.

When a search for the PD profile using "Role Type" PD Profile in Access Management-->Role Management-->Role Search, my PD profile appears.

When I go to create an access request and I go to Add --> Role the "Select Roles" search screen appears.  I search by Role Type = PD Profile and nothing shows up.  I try to search by the actual PD Profile Name with no other selections and nothing shows up.  All my composite and single roles show up in my searches.

When I go into table "GRACPDPROFILES", I see the PD Profile I created.  Field AC_REF_ROLE_ID contains a long string.  It has an updated date of when I created it.

Any idea on what other setting I may be missing to make the PD profile available to select in an access request?

We'll continue to do direct assignment within OOSB and not indirectly via the position.

Thanks,

Rich

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richard,

You need to refer to: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1666128

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ameet

Rich_Turnquist
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Ameet.  Turns out there were issues with my sync job.  Your note was helpful as well.

Answers (0)