cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding get_v Redefining

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I have a requirement to redefine get_v method of BTADMINH context node of details view of service confirmation, when i tried to enhance the context node it allowed me to enhance with z* naming after that also it is still showing standard class under that context node . so that am not able to redefine get_v method under this context node for one of the attribute. if try to redefine get_v method asking access key . please suggest how to come out of this.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan,

Did you enhance your view and then enhance the context node class, and try come out of the bsp component and redefine again.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi

former_member182350
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shravan,

Please you need to follow certain steps - 1. Enhance view 2. enhance specific context node 3. enhance v method of particular field.

Note:  1. when above steps are done then re-open component view again by mentioning same enhancement set used while doing enhancement.

2,  If you deleted the old redefinition and recreated a new one, did you also perform this step- I had this issue once but got corrected with this..

Let me know if still you face issues.

Regards,

Arjun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arjun,

I have enhanced the view , now when i try to enhance my context node it is enhancing success fully but giving an error " Statement for context node generation not found".so that enhanced class is not coming under the same context node , after enhancing also standard class exists there. thats the reason am not able to enhance my get_v method .

Please suggest on this.

former_member210661
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shravan Sharma,

Do one thing first delete enhanced view and go to workbench request identify whether context node class is still active then go to se24 open that class and delete that class as well as delete all the unnecessary classes under that workbench request.

again enhance the view. still that problem exist then change the context node class name when you enhance the class. ex: ZL_CRMCMP_I_COMPONENTRESU_CN00 instead of that change  ZL_CRMCMP_I_COMPONENTRES1_CN00 like this..

go through this links too

Try this might be helpful to you.

Thanks & Regards,

Srinivas.