Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization check to users in Report

kabil_g
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi frds,

FI- Posting document created smart form

My customer is asking Document values greater than RS : 250000/-  restrict to view some users ..........

How to acheive this requirement...........

4 REPLIES 4

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kabil

Their can be two ways i can think of.. One is you create authorization object with a field actvt as 01/02. 01 will be assigned to those who have authorization below 250000 and 02 who have more.

So in your program before calling smart form check the amount value and then based on it do authorization for ACTVT.

Secondly which i would not do is maintain list in custom table

Nabheet

former_member195402
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kabil,

a third option to the suggestions Nabheet Madan mentioned is to look for a property to recognize the special users.

This might be a common role or authority, that no other users will own.

For checking roles you can access table AGR_USERS, for check checking special authorities you need a matching AUTHORITY-CHECK in your report.

Regards,

Klaus

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As already written, I would better use an authorization check, you could insert it in BAdI FI_AUTHORITY_ITEM, but as this BAdI only provides BSEG you may be required to loop at other items of the document in your code (check actual requirement)

This will provide check for FB03, but you may have to add the check in other "list" reports (e.g. ALV item lists).

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Dear Raymond,

I have planned up to create authority object and going to keep check  based on users.............