Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ess wda: updating Iban for insert/copy/modify in bank detail screen for germany

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using standard detail screen HRESS_CC_PER_DTL_BANK_DE for Germany, We have observed that even if the user changes/updates/creates the new record without filling Iban field system will not throw any error which is correct as per V_T588MFPROPC as we have not made it mandatory. but we have an option to populate Iban using specific button in PA30, can we have the same functionality in ESS? Can we implement HRPAD00INFTYDB for this purpose? Is there any other option for this functionality?

Thank you,

Krishna kishore T.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Propose IBAN number is provided in PA30 for administrator so that he don't need to enter full IBAN number manually. Please note that no new IBAN number is generated by the system on click of this button. When administrator clicks on this button then IBAN number is shown on the screen and then administartor validates it. Presently in ESS there is no button allowed or available to generate IBAN.In this case proposing the IBAN would legally mean "generate the IBAN". Therefore, in ESS up to now no IBAN proposal is generated. can you check this note 1944623 - ESS: Bank Detail Overview - SEPA? SPECIFIC_COMPUTATIONS (CL_HRPA_INFTY_0009) CALL METHOD me->specific_comp_iban CALL METHOD me->check_payment   CHECK_PAYMENT (CL_HRPAD_BANK_DATA)     cl_hrpad_bank_data=>check_payment_method CL_HRPAD00_IBAN -> GENERATE_BANK_DATA_SEPA

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks for the clarification. The reason why we are looking for this change is because IBAN is not updating even though there is change in bank no. or bank a/c, In this case do you recommend implementing the Badi HRPAD00INFTYBL to modify the IBAN when there is a change in Bank no. and bank a/c?

Also i observed that the badi method IF_EX_HRPAD00INFTYBL~MODIFY_COMPUTATIONS is sometimes calling and sometimes not calling when hitting on 'Save and close' button on detail screen. Apart from implementing this badi, do we need to change any specific settings so it can trigger the badi consistently?

Thank you,

Krishna kishore.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can check using  the INPUT_CONVERSION method of the BAdI HRPAD00INFTYUI for validating User inputs in ESS, if that's what you are looking for and use above BADI too for computations?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can solve this issue implementing the BAdI HRPAD00INFTYDB

Regards

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think it is possible using HRPAD00INFTYDB, may be HRPAD00INFTYBL is useful??