cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of Discount based on customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Olá pessoal,

Sou novo no mundo SAP SD e estou com algumas dúvidas... vou postar uma das principais aqui...

Na empresa em que trabalho, o processo funciona da seguinte forma:

1. Cliente é cadastrado

2. Ordem de venda (OV) implantada para este cliente com as condições de preço (descontos) definidas manualmente. Mesmo este cliente tendo uma lista de descontos, por família de produtos, aprovada em uma planilha excel.

3. OV passa pela primeira validação, onde são conferidas todas as questões tributárias, transportadoras e se o mesmo esta dentro da política comercial além de outros.

4. OV passa pela segunda validação, onde são liberados, ou não, os descontos cedidos ao cliente pelo vendedor.

Demais passos são desconsiderados nesta situação que preciso ajuda, portanto não vou prosseguir.

Posto isto, minha dúvida seria em como eliminar o 4º passo, uma vez que este cliente já possui uma lista de descontos definida.

Gostaria de saber se a solução abaixo é possível, e também se existe outra solução, bem como se somente customizado.

No cadastro do cliente, gostaria de colocar o desconto que quero aplicar por família de produto.

Ex.: Higiene = 37% | Alimentação=25% | Bebidas: 5%

E este cadastro seria aprovado pela direção uma única vez, até que os preços descontos precisem ser ajustados. Eliminando assim o 4º passo e desta forma, os diretores teriam que aprovar o cadastro do cliente e não todos os pedidos deste. Assim, uma OV quando implantada, já sairia com o desconto aplicado por família de acordo com o cadastro do cliente e automaticamente.

O 4º passo só existiria se caso houvesse uma tratativa especial em que fosse cedido um desconto manual na OV.

É possível?

Desde já agradeço.

Obrigado

Message was edited by: G Lakshmipathi

Please ensure to post in English language

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, sorry.

Hi,

I'm new in the SAP world and i need a help with one doubts.

In the company I work, the process works as follows:

1. Client is registered

2. Sales Order (SO) registered for this client with the conditions of price (discounts) defined manually. But this client have's a list of discounts, by product family, aproved in an excel spreadsheet

3 SO passes for the first validation, which conferred all tax issues, carriers and whether it is within the trade policy and others.

4. SO passes for the second validation, where they are released, or not, the discounts granted to the customer by the seller

Other steps are disregarded in this situation that i need help, so I will not proceed with they.

That said, my question would be how to eliminate the 4th step, since this client already has a list of defined discounts.

I wonder if the solution below is possible, and also if there is another solution, and only if customized.

In the customer master, I would to inform that discount i want to apply separated by product Family.

For Example: Hygiene = 37% | Power = 25% | Drinks: 5%

And this registration will be approved by direction once, until the discounts need to be adjusted. Thus eliminating the 4th step and the directors would have to approve the registration of the client and not all sales orders. Thus, when an SO is registered, would have with the discount applied per family according to the registration of the client and automatically.

The 4th step only exist if there was a special case in which dealings were given a manual discount on OV.

Is it possible?

Tks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From the way you narrated the requirement, I feel, it is more of a Business process control rather SAP control.  From SAP point of view, if you want to have some control on pricing, then give the authorisation to finance team to maintain the condition record for pricing / discount, who can decide whether to give discount or not.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

G. Lakshmipathi,

Really i think that's a business process control, but i need know if on the SAP it's possible create a functionality that permit to inform one discount per family of products. Then, when create a sales order, the SAP take this discount for the product informed in this sales order, or another type that i create a list of price especific for each client.

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Please try to post In English