cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fetch information for GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Exports,

How can I get some information like custom data or Loc data from GTS, Is there any RFC or Badi for us to use? tks.

Best regards,

Billy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

Yes, We have some exports and imports on this forum, even transits from time to time

Your question is quite broad as to what information you want to fetch from GTS.. you might want to check FM /SAPSLL/GTS_ITEM_INFO_GET_MASS or even the whole function group for RFC enabled FM to get GTS information/SAPSLL/CUHD_SERVICES_RFC...

By 'loc' do you mean 'letter of credit' or 'location' ?

Cheers,

Branio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Branio,

Thanks for your reply. I want to get  custom data like HS code or measures  through

a material number, Can you tell me whick RFC I can use to get these information.

I mean loc as "Letter of Credit", and I want to get the detail information after

a Sales order checked a Loc.

Best regards,

Billy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Billy,

For getting Letter of Credit information for your SD documents, you might want to try these :

/SAPSLL/LC_ASS_DOC_SELECT_RFC

/SAPSLL/API_LCLIC_GET
/SAPSLL/API_LOC_VALIDATE
/SAPSLL/API_6800_STATUS_GET

For the product classification, etc...

what is on product master may not necessarily be on document, this depends on your setup.

A) For reading data from product master the best one looks like combination of  /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_PK_GET and /SAPSLL/PRODUCT_GET_OBJECT inside your own wrapper Z function module.. Once done gives you complete overview of the material..It seems a bit over-complicated i know, perhaps others will have better hint.

B) For reading material data from the document, you might try /SAPSLL/GTS_ITEM_INFO_GET_MASS

Cheers,

Branio