Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to find the text Displayed on FPM Application / Page Header title

former_member612567
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friends ,

My issue is there is a Change in the display of PAGE HEADER / Applicaton name.

I am not clear that whether  it is  a  APPLICATION NAME or PAGE HEADER.

Please check below screen shot1.

This portal is developed on Webdynpro FPM.

When I right click on Page Header & check the more option …It is showing the Component  name ,view name, & Field ID it is showing as a Page Header.

But when I see in the ERP System. The Page Header  title is binded with  context node attribute “IDR_VIEW.IDR_BASIC.APPLICATION_TITLE”. Please check the screen shot 2.

When I check in the modify view , I got something related to Title. Plz refere screen shot 3.

I want to know from where “Page header/Appication name (Opret indkøbsvognsskabelon:1000018893) “ is getting.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201227
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the 'Application Title' in the Component Configuration. The Title and the Tool tip are provided there.

former_member612567
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

thanks for ur response

I dont think that Title text is comming from Application Title' in the Component Configuration.

because if u see in screen shot1 of my query .Application Title is "(Opret indkøbsvognsskabelon:1000018893) “  .

I feel some where , in run time Application text is changing.

I have seen in 1 post that we can change the application title run time plz refer

but I am not getting in which method I have to check this code.

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhana,

The title shown in the screenshot seems to be an dynamically generated one, in the component itself. Better check in the component/class where it is initiated and  modify it there. Or if you want to go with coding again, better to place the code in WDDOMODIFY method of controller or PROCESS_Event method of component controller.

Regards,

Harsha