cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tds on down payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi every one

while making a down payment to vendor using t-code f-48, am getting below error (the error is not in red colour it's green only,and system not calculating tds on down payment whereas invoice it will be calculatd without errors)

pricing error: mandatory condition 29OT is missing.

29ot is out put tax condition type, why the system is throwing pricing error am doing down payment go vendor.....I don't know what the reason behind to throw pricing error.

could anyone  throw some points to solve an issue.

regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj

For the error pricing error: mandatory condition 29OT is missing

Go to Tax procedure and see the same condition type, their must be a tick for required field, please see the screen attached.(my example is YPRO condition type)

The cause of error: The condition type 29OT not created for the country, for that please check VK12

Solution: create condition type in VK11 and then test it OR

2nd Solution: remove the required tick from the condition type and then try. It will work

you are getting above error while doing F-48 because you are mentioning tax code which might be mandatory field. this error is no where linked to withholding tax

I will try to find out why WT is not getting picked up in F-48 and will post the reply, till then please try the above solution and remove the pricing error.

Regards

Pragya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pragya

Thanks for your inputs, now it's working fine.

my issue has been solved

Regards

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Please check the Tax Procedure which has been assigned to Country. The condition type you created should be there in the tax procedure.

Kindly let me know the status.

Regards,

Prakash Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prakash

Thanks for your respond, the condition type i already maintained in tax procedure i,e out put tax conditin.....why system is throwing an green colour error while making down payment to vendor..and also it's deleting the automatic line items

help me to overcome this issue points reward

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raju,

Please provide the screenshot of the error.

Regards,

Prakash Kumar