Did you mean: 

Manual Actual prices for 2 versions

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

i need to put rates for same activity type for two different version in KBK6

our secnario is :

we activated business function FIN_CO_COGM and created 2nd version with valuation view 5 COGM , our problem we have all rate for the Local version and the 2nd version are the same except for Depreciation and profit share .

so we need to put two different rate for these Dep. and profit share

we implemented note 1695638 - COGM: manual actual price but after trying to run program COGM_ADD_FUNC in order to activate indicator P_COGM

the system issue message this program does not exist .

we need to know :-

1- how to put 2 rates for 1 activity type for 2 version (actual not plan)

Regards

Mona Sultan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mona Sultan,

Please implement SAP Note 1702941 - COGM: Activation report for additional functions .

This note creates COGM_ADD_FUNC.

Thanks,

Szymon

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon

we implemnted the note and it worked and we activated the indicator P_COGM this  opened the layout field in KBK6 , but how could we create  another layout like 1-N01 , as far as i know we can not change in this layout or copy .

we need to create another layout for the secound version.

thanks in advance

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

Interesting! I couldn't find transaction to change 1-N01.

Why do you need to change it?

You can try KP75 to create new one.

Regards,

Szymon

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon

we need to change it or at least take copy from it in order to create layout for the stanndered version and another layout for the 2nd valuation version . as how can we manitain 2 different rate for the versions ??

Regards ,

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos
mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon

we succeeded to have 2 layout 1-NO1 for Local & 1-NO2 for the alternative valuation in KBK6 and to put different rates

but the problem now is that when making direct activity allocation the system takes the plan rate only for the local version ,

and this keeps the difference in the cost center in the 2nd version which is not settled even after running the material ledger

Regards

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

1. How did you manage to create 2nd layout. SAP Note 1702363 - Entering activity price in object currency in transaction KBK6 says that's not possible?

2. Is your activit update category 2 in actual cost activation?

Regards,

Szymon

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon

after implementing the notes another layout was activates which is also standered 1-N02

this layout you can enter in it any version

what is activate update category 2 ???

Regards

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please see attached screenshot.

Thanks,

Szymon

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon

yes it is already activated with value (2) .

but still the variance not taked for the alternative version

Regards

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

I've never worked with FIN_CO_COGM.

Are you sure it still works with manual actual activity prices?

I thought that you need to calculate them as part of CKMLCPAVR.

Regards,

Szymon

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon

we are still in the middle of the process of having 2 valuation using 2 version local & IFRS due to depreciation amount is different between the two valuations

so the data is correct and the difference is posted to the cost center , with secondary cost element

when allocating the actual cost to process orders it does not take in to account the other amount for the IFRS , and it only settle the local amount with version (0)

even after running CKMLCP and CKMLCOAVR the differnce stays on the IFRS Version and does not absorb in to the materials

Regards

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

Please check the definition of your 2 version. Is it defined as Exclusive use "Material Ledger: Actual Version Cumulated in Parallel"?

Please check the definition of your AVRs.

If you config is correct material valuation in AVR should reflect IFRS.

But no credit will be posted to CCs in 2 version.

Regards,

Szymon

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon

sorry for replying late  but i have check the settings for the 2 version and they are set to cumulative price . althoght the setting the variance is not absorbed .

Regards

Mona Sultan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mona,

There will be no credit (absorbtion) posting in version 2 anyway.

Only in version 0 there is variance absorbtion.

Does your finished products valuation in CKM3N differs between periodic ML run and AVR?

Regards,

Szymon

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Szmon

so how i will know that the actual cost for cost center and order for the version are taken into consideration , as for now or control is that we make sure that the cost centers balance are zero and the process orders also .

and as for the CKMLCP and CKMLCPAVR result are the same .

Regards

Mona

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If results for CKMLCP and CKMLCPAVR are the same there is still something missing in your setup.

You are right with regards to checking AVR adjustment. The simplest way is to reconcile it on total level. AVR adjustment to stock and COGS must equal to the difference in depreciation coming in IFRS.

Regards,

Szymon

mona_sultan2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon

i can send you a document of all settings done regarding the COGM Scenario  in order to validate it .

Regards

Mona sultan

Answers (0)