cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Intelligence Processing Server Continuously in Stopping Stage....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Morning Guru's,

any one help me to come out from this situation in my Project "Web Intelligence Processing Server Continuously in Stopping Stage" in BOBJ server 4.0

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Satya Pavan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Amit Kumar ,

Actually in our BOBJ 4.0 servers we are facing one problem: "Web Intelligence Processing server strucked in Stopping state". while we are trying to bring it to the "Initializing state"(yellow) after that actually it have to come Initializing state after that to Running state, but again it is coming to "Stopping state"(Yellow state). Please suggest me the steps to bring out from that Bad situation. Waiting for your suggestions Amit Kumar.

Thanks & Regards,

Satya Pavan.

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the logs on the server and see if there is any error.

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning  Amit Kumar Ji,

My BOBJ sever is 4.1 SP6. and I will check logs on the server and inform you soon after my TL came here.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Satya,

Your version is not correct as 4.1 SP6 is not released yet last service pack is SP6 with last patch as FP4.

For your problem I will suggest to follow below steps;

• Stop Webi Processing server
  • clone Webi Processing server
  • In the properties set all option to restore system defaults. Save & Close
  • Restart new webi processing server and enable it.

If this does not solve your problem then I will suggest you to create a new SIA node and re-create all servers as new using existing cms. However before creating new node you need to ensure that you have taken full backup as well as save a copy of FileStore folder. As you will be needing this to copy it back after new servers creation. This way system will create clean servers eliminating any other issues.

Hope this helps

amitrathi239
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the logs if there is any error.

or you can try with below steps.

Clone your webi processing server

Disable and stop the old webi processing server

edit properties of the new webi processing server and click all available checkboxes that called "Restore System Defaults".

Click save and close.

start and enable the new webi processing server

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good morning Amit Kumar ,

Actually in our BOBJ 4.0 servers we are facing one problem: "Web Intelligence Processing server strucked in Stopping state". while we are trying to bring it to the "Initializing state"(yellow) after that actually it have to come Initializing state after that to Running state, but again it is coming to "Stopping state"(Yellow state). Please suggest me the steps to bring out from that Bad situation. Waiting for your suggestions Amit Kumar.

Thanks & Regards,

Satya Pavan.