cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eWM - ERP HU integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm trying to set up a basic inbound flow where the goods will be packed in eWM via the inbound delivery. I would expect the handling unit created in eWM to be transfered to ERP upon goods receipt posting, but it stays stuck in the queue with message :

There is no handling unit with identification XXXX

Now, I have entered the queue itself to see what it contains, and I am surprised to see that nowere is the HU type or PackMat type part of the queue. The main information contained is :

HANDLING_UNIT_HEADER level :

* ERP delivery number

* HU number

* HDL_UNIT_EXID_TY (type of external HU identifier) = "F" (No rg object HU_VEKP external interval - SSCC18 before GI)

HANDLING_UNIT_ITEM level :

* HU number

* ERP delivery number

* Material packed

* Quantity

Could you explain what are the steps to be done both in ERP and in eWM to ensure that the handling unit from eWM are successfully sent to ERP ?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

first check Packaging Material Types for HU packaging mat.

then Check the external number range interval  in for ERP HU Packaging Material Types.

ERP >> SPRO>>Logistics - General>>Handling Unit Management>>Define Packaging Material Types>>Ext. interval .

then maintain external number range as per your requirement same as EWM number range. so queue will check your external no range and create HU.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all: it is EWM, not eWM...

Did you check if you have separate number ranges assigned in ERP and EWM?

Brgds

Juergen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The settings are :

EWM : Number range HU identification from 1000 to 5000

ERP : Same and set as "External" and assigned to the packmat type 0001, which is also the one from the EWM HU.

Could you elaborate on the settings needed in term of number range in both systems ?

Thank you

Rgds

Gaël