Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dunning level 2

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I have dunning at 30,45,60,75 days

1) I posted with FB70 with baseline date 30 days behind posting date i.e. if posting date is 30th Aug then baseline date as 29th July. This made it overdue.

2) I ran dunning through F150 and dunning was done with all print out & customer showing dunning level as 1.

My question is how to run dunning level 2?

Pls advice in steps.

Regards

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You do not need to wait 15 day to do the second dunning run.

I believe you are doing some testing, if that is the case in F150 on parameter tab, please enter dunning date as the future (may be 15+ days) which fall into dunning run2, then it would be picked up your second dunning form.

former_member213733
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do a dunning run for a data after 15 days from your first run.i.e. Run on in F150 initial screen.

In the parameters tab ensure to enter the Dunning date as that of 15 days from the first run.

This should generate the 2nd dunning , no need to change in customer master or any document.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

If you ran first dunning on 31 st august , for next run  Run on date you can enter Sep 15th future date and important is Dunning date enter as sep 15th and run it then it will take 2nd level.Please let us know the result.

Regds

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

You need to wait for the number of days specified in "dunning interval in days" (T047A-RHYTH) - in your case, it is 15 days. Dunning level 2 can only be created 15 days after you issue level 1. You cannot send multiple levels "at once" (or shorly one after another) if you send the first one late.

In a test system, you can play with "Dunning date" (in parameters of F150), or change the dates of last dunning on item and in master record (both BSEG-MADAT and KNB5-MADAT). However, in production, you should always wait for the number of days before sending the next notice - so that the customer has sufficient time to react.

Hope this helps!

pankaj_adhikari
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Jen

Do I need to change the dates at F150 only or somewhere else also. Can you pls elaborate more? Just need to test the scenario.

Pls advice.

Regards

Pankaj

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

You have to change the dunning date in the customer master data.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

In F150 transaction click on Individual dunning Notice and enter the details like Company code, Customer , Run on Date, Dunning date, Documents posted up to and click on Printout.

Note : Pleae enter  date as per dunning interval. In your case please put date after 15 days of first dunning run.

Please test this and let me know.

Reward points if it helps to resolve your query.

Thanks and Regards,

Prakash Kumar