cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EAN13 barcodes not printing from viewer

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have designed a Crystal report and have set the printer as the Zebra, and the font as the printer font. While the font display oddly in the designer preview, it prints fine to the Zebra printer.

When importing the report into SAP Business One and running from the viewer, the codes' numeric value displays on screen and that is what prints from the printer. Have tried this on the same machine where the designer is installed and from a different machine.

I am using CR2008, which is the latest which is compatible with the customers SAP install.

A truetype font I have installed does not print at all

Any way to resolve this?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have found a true type font, and created a function in Crystal and now have it working. Font needed to be installed on all machines, SAP required a restart to see the new font.

Appears to be OK

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

My Azalea one isn't passing either - did you find a solution? I am getting fed up with this project!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where did you find the font?

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

We purchased one from Azalea in the end. I found a free one which did work, but doesn't conform to GS1 standards - it was not tall enough.

While I now have the Azalea one printing, I haven't yet got it to pass GS1.

This is a nightmare project, something that should be easy has take 3 months and counting!.

Printer fonts won't work from the Crystal Viewer, but will from the designer, that is a known issue.

ido_millet
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The report probably uses a barcode UFL (User Function Library). You need to install that UFL on the machine where you are running the report.

julie_jamieson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ido,

The report prints but not previews in the designer, but prints and previews with text from the viewer on the same machine. It uses the zebra printer font and the zebra drivers are installed. What else would I need to install and where?