cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear incoming payement for the invoices which has been posted through payement terms

0 Kudos

Hi All ,

Could any one help me on the below problem which i am facing from last 1 month.

Here is my activity which i have done.

1) i posted one invoice in f-22 with the payment term 002 which is predefined by SAP.

01 - CUSTOMER A/C

50 - SALES A/C with the amount 3000

2) Now i want to clear incoming payment through F-28

entry will come for Bank a/c and customer a/c

now if i want to clear the amount of 3000 and i m getting the error message'correct the marked line item'

please find the screenshot below for the same and help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Ashutosh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh

If you are not posting"Asset Sale to Customer", then you need to correct the FSG for your bank GL, where your 'Asset Retirement' field is set as mandatory. See below;

Let me know your feedback.

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

i don't think any entry related to asset account should be mandatory here but if i m trying to put enter in the above screen its asking to tick on asset retirement. please guide me how to post in f-28 with the payment term usually and guide me to post the same with payment term

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Check the field status group for the bank GL account and change the field status group accordingly.

Regards,

Mukthar

0 Kudos

thanks for your help.

it was really helpful

0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

Thanks for your reply. could you please tell me what is the correct procedure to post incoming payement through f-28 with the payement term , as per your statment above i put something in text but its asking mandatory field as ASSET RETIREMENT and also i think we should put any posting key in this screen, please find the attached screenshot for your reference.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

Great - now you know the required field (Asset retirement) that is causing the error. (It is obviously not the Text field - otherwise it would be marked as such on the screenshot.)

The second question is - does it make sense to push asset retirement here? Normally, you do it on an account for a revenue from asset sale, not on cash in transit.

If yes, then after ticking the checkbox and pushing Enter, you will get a popup box, asking you to enter a number of fixed asset that you want to retire, plus perhaps some other data (sorry, I do not have it in front of me). When saving the document, the system will then automatically add lines for setting to zero (or reducing) asset value and accummulated depreciation against gain/loss from sale (or revenue vs cost), as per your AA configuration. Is this what you want?

If not, then check if you have the correct field status assigned to the account (in trans. FS03, tab "Create / bank / interest").

Good luck!

former_member206852
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ashutosh

You need to put some text in the 'Text' field.

Also, since you are using bank a/c, make sure you enter profit center also (by clicking on the 'MORE' button).

Hope you are able to clear the open item.

Regards

Syed Zia Abbas

0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

i tried so many times to clear by entering it once i will double click on 3000 amount i get the below screenshot but i donot know what entry i should put to clear this amount, please find the screenshot below and help me by providing your necessary output in stepwise clear this amount.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashutosh,

This normally happens if there is a required entry field which is not filled.

Double click on the item (to open it) and click Enter to get a specific message.

Good luck!