Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System status REL is active , Message no. BS013,CO88 COST-BY-SALES-ORDER

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I meet error when i do the production order settlement"CO88" ,

Which the production mode is cost-by-sales-order undifferentiated mode.

the error information as bellow:

System status REL is active (ORD XXXXX)

Message no. BS013

Diagnosis

Object ORD XXXXXX has system status REL (Released).  According to this status, transaction 'settelemtn' is not allowed.

Procedure

You can only carry out the requested function if this is allowed according to the status of the object.

Pls. Help in resolving.

Best Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gang,

Please change the status of the order as "TECO". Then only system will allow for do CO88.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

I do it by your advice, but the system still display the following errror:

Balance of ORD 80000025 is not zero

Message no. KO115

Diagnosis

The balance on object ORD 80000025 is not zero. That is, there are still costs on the object.

System Response

The object cannot be closed and the deletion flag must not be set.

Procedure

Settle the object before you close it or set the deletion flag.

TKS and Best regards!

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are going to close the order, due to this system is throwing error. First change the status of the order as TECO or DEV, then after run settlement. After settlement you should close the order.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar,

First I thank you for your help.

Now the status of the production order is "REL PCNF DLV PRC GMPS MANC SETC".

But system display"Message no. BS013"(the first TOPIC information)  when I settelment the order.

Tks and Best regards!

Gang.Tian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gang Tian,

As Mukhtar suggested you need to Technically Complete the order first.

In transaction to change your production/process order in the menu go:

Pr. Order -> Functions -> Restrict Processing -> Complete Technivally

Then you should be able to settle the order.

Thanks,

Szymon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Szymon and Mukthar,

Fisrtly,Thank you for your help!

I have changed the status "TECO"(the status is "TECO PCNF DLV  PRC  GMPS MANC SETC"),then I settlement the production order.

The system still error:

"Debit from actual settlement" not allowed (Sys. status REL, object VB0000000015000010)

Message no. BS051

Diagnosis

The status check for the status object VB0000000015000010 indicated that the procedure "Debit from actual settlement" cannot be performed because Sys. status REL forbids it.

System Response

Procedure "Debit from actual settlement" is not performed.

Procedure

If procedure "Debit from actual settlement" is to be performed, the Sys. status REL of object VB0000000015000010 must be reset.

Other statuses than Sys. status REL can also prevent the procedure. This message does not tell you all statuses which currently prevent procedure "Debit from actual settlement".

Regards!

Gang.Tian

remark:

I use the MTO mode, the receiver of settlement is SALES ORDER.(the settlement rule is SDI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gang Tian,

From your additional info it looks like production order is assigned to sales order item.

In this case you do not settle proiduction orders but sales orders (after performing Results Analysis).

Regards,

Szymon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Szymon,

I dont make sure to settlement the production order or not.

Please tell me which case to settlement the production order and which case dont need to settlement.

In other words,which configuration point  controlling the settlement step must be do.

Regards,

Gang.Tian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Tian,

Please check the settlement rule of that production order. It is full or per  and settlement 100%