cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve 'account determination error' when creating billing document?

akbarmscjnu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

There are four types of sales order has created successfully using the same customer & material. When I am going to create the billing using vf01, 3 out of 4 is working fine but one of the sales order raise the following error. Billing document number has saved and display the following error :

When I am going to release this billing document using vfx3, the following error log found:

Can anyone help, how to resolve the problem?

Regards

Akbar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

akbarmscjnu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Dears,

The problem has resolved . Thanks a lot all of you for your important suggestion.

Regards

Akbar

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

pl check the account assignment settings

check below screen paths , any thing missing , and compare with VKOA

akbarmscjnu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I have checked the revenue account and following screen comes:

How to compare with vkoa?

Thanks

Akbar

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

pl check previous billing document for which table its satisfy like 10,20,30,50,60 , and check this billing level , Based on the VKOA level check G/L Account maintain or not

regards

sankar

akbarmscjnu
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Associated G/L Account has maintained the following screen :

Thanks

Akbar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend,

Based on the pricing analysis screen shot you provided,You got the Issue for the combination of Distribution channel HS and Account key is ZHF.

But in revenue account determination screen shot,you have highlighted Distribution channel HS and account key is ZHA. So please check it.

Regards,

Ravikumar.Ravooru

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

did you check your customer account group assignment and material account assignment group in the Billing document along with settings in VKOA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the pricing procedures used for those 4 sales document types.

Also, raise Sales & Distribution related queries in below mentioned forum to get more responses.