cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Error while reading Exceptions" - Message No. /SCMB/ORDER 351

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

An error message that we are getting as "Error while reading Exceptions" - Message No. /SCMB/ORDER 351 while entering a Work Order Number in the 'Work Order details' screen in the SNC Web UI. So, please let us know how to tackle this error in SNC.

Regards,

PCN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pavan,

This message can occure at multiple places. Most of these are status reading and checking in the /SCA/CL_SVORDER class. The following methods can throw this message:

CHECK_ITEM_EXCEPTION_STATUS

You can set a BP at line 20 and debug the STATUS_CHECK function.

GET_ITEM_EXCEPTION_STATUS

You can set a BP at line 29 and debug the STATUS_READ function.

READ_ITEM_EXCEPTION_STATUS 

You can set a BP at line 31 and debug the /scmb/cl_odm=>get3_by_id method.

I hope this will help you.

Regards,
Richard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Richard,

Thank you for the reply.

For your clear understanding of the scenario/error message:

We can access the Work Order number (Work order which is auto created against a Purchase Order) through 'Work Order Worklist' screen, but when the same Work Order number is entered in the 'Work Order details' screen then we are getting the error as mentioned in the thread: "Error while reading Exceptions" - Message No. /SCMB/ORDER 351. So can you please help me on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan CN

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan, Are you able to resolve above issue? I am also facing exact same issue, while trying to display work order from work order details screen or overview screen. I can display work order from  work order worklist screen.

We are using on SAP SNC 7.02.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purushottam,

Still we are facing the issue and currently we are also using SAP SNC 7.02 version. We are facing this issue due to a recent upgradation of SNC version from 7.0 to 7.02.

Please let us know if the issue is resolved for your case.

Regards,

Pavan

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Yes, I am able to resolve this issue after regenrating ODM data for purchase order process. Regenrate ODM (Order data management) data from IMG and this issue will be resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purshottam,

Can you please let me know which perticular Component of Purchase Order that we have to re-generate in the ODM data in IMG settings.

Thanks & Regards,

Pavan

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan, Regenerate following ODM components.

1HDR

2IT3

4SDL

7MP3

7REF

1NOT

1PAC

1PRT

1PRC

2NOT

2PRA

4NOT