cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOSI Calculation mistake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have a urgent issue to deal with, request your help to solve the issue, below is the scenario.

GOSI Calculation is not being displayed properly for me in the payslip.

actually values is displaying double. ie 630, actual value should be 315 in payslip

Whether i need to go for debugging with ABAP'er or Is there any functional work needs to be done?

Even though GOSI dependant on 9% of (Basic pay + HRA), the value is not displaying correctly in payslip.

Please help on the issue.

Regards

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

You need to check the wage type processing class in table V_512W_D, it is possible with the new FI GL's the split in HR wage type is switched on which is causing the value to double. check PCL 20.

Regards

Arshad

dhirenchheda9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

please help, for GOSI Note, it was required to upgrade system patch level, but as soon as patch are upgraded,

i get error in system "An error has occurred during schema generati Call the schema editor to analyze errors Check the syntax of the incorrect schema"

and this happens in whichever system patchs are upgraded

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I hope now SAP is providing standard process for GOSI calculation.

If standard - check your HRA wage type processing and cumulation classes

if it is through PCR - check whether HRA is added in your PCR for GOSI calculation.

What ever share the error screen shots with log IT / OT / RT.

Thank you,

Srinivas.

dhirenchheda9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Recently i have worked on this GOSI computation, if you wish you can share your problem in detail on my email id, dhirenchheda9@gmail.com so that i can give a try on giving solution for you

dhirenchheda9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hey Friend,

Did you check in the Payroll Log, is it computing correct in log

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First, check that you have all your config correct. Here is a link which explains how GOSI should function. Within this link, at the bottom of the page is a further link containing a complete example.

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_lochrsae605/helpdata/en/28/903f52bbe83707e10000000a441470/content.htm

If all your config is correct then you can go to an abapper for debugging, or possibly you can debug yourself, in the next link is details on how to debug a wagetype calculation when running payroll:

http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Debugging+the+Payroll+Schema

dhirenchheda9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Even i am having issue related to GOSI for Saudi payroll, while running simulating payroll, system is calculating GOSI on base of only Basic pay, it is not picking up HRA for the calculation

please help me its very urgent

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i suggested, you have to check the wage type config for GOSI is correct, and then this has to be debugged.

dhirenchheda9
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

i found the solution

HRA was not getting calculated as the PCR was coded according to pick last RT, so due to which system was picking the Last RT from the hiring date of employee, so i maintained HRA from Hiring date, and then again processed the payroll. and then it calculated accurately

Thanks for help