Did you mean: 

MRS Planning Board Some of the problems

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I need some help in SAP MRS issue as described below

First Issue

While creating the assignments from the planning board (/MRSS/PLBOSRV or /MRSS/PLBOORGSRV)

Assignment is getting created back in the Maintenance Order but the text (description) in the operation is getting copied as per the earlier operation not what I define in the assignment ref  screen shot as per below you can see I have created the 9 assignments with different description & duration but as we can see here the same description & duration is getting copied as per the first assignment.

Second Issue

When the duration is stretched from the planning board its getting stretched & extended as well but not getting changed back in the order in IW32.

Ref screen shot below

Third Issue

The undo & Redo button is invisible on the planning Board

Please help me out to get it sorted

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

soumobose
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Refer screenshot above. If 1:1 is active then backward integration wont work. That is whatever changes you make in the planning board to the assignment the same wont be reflected in PM work order (IW32).

Basically when you create an assignment when 1:1 is active an operation gets created in background for the PM order. But in this case the splits arnt transferred i.e backward integration fails. Hope this helps.

The question here I feel is why is 1:1 integration required? Does the business team wishes to create changes in work Order from dashboard? Why cant they do it in IW32? If they want to do it in dasboard by 1:1 logic then backward integration dosnt work.

@SAP MRS Consultants- Please correct me if I am wrong. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Third one is related with User Parameters. Do the following:

1) Go to planning board

2) Extras ---> Settings

3) Basic settings TAB ---> No Automatic saving.

About the second one - Do you save and refresh the screen... Because some cases MRS does not update. When you save it and click on the refresh button, the duration must be changed.

About the 1st one - I am not sure about this one. Can you please send the screen shots for the configuration of "Activate 1:1 Relationship of Assignments and Demands for Ord".

Cheers

Savas

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Third Issue:

I have checked the UI parameters & checked what you have mentioned no change its the same even making it to No Automatic Saving.

Second Issue: Yes I do save & refresh the but this is not updating the duration of the demand back in order.

First Issue

Screen shot attached for configurations

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

It is strange. I had the similar issue and when I changed the suer settings, as explained above, the "UNDO" button appeared again. After changing the user settings, please make sure that you leave the transaction. And restart it again.

Now about the configuration "Activate 1:1 Relationship of Assignments and Demands for Ord", remove the check boxes and try the transactions and assignments again.

Second issue - I believe I cannot help further on this one. Sorry.

Regards

Savas

former_member201296
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Savas,

I have tried all what you have suggested but no luck, suggest anything more clues please.

Regards,

Ravi

S0022314014
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry Ravi. Nothing more came to my mind. You may raise an OSS request but please share the information with us if you receive some help from OSS.

Regards

Savas