cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0500 Adjustment by Follow-on Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In Budcon report we usually have 100 and 200 (original , reduction). In my case its 100 and 500 (original and adjustment by follow on document). On checking the PR , I found that PR was marked closed. Now when I try to remove closed check mark, system again checks the budget and error msg pops up " saying budget exceeded by xxx.

Please let me know the meaning of adjustment by follow on document and also what should I do to create a PO with reference to this PR.

Regards,

SK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It looks std. If any inconsistency seems in it ,kindly run re correction programs.If it does not resolve your issue then you need to FI consultant (or the one who handles Fund Management) to increase/adjust budget of Fund Center in line with commitment item.

Regards

Saurabh

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

The follow up documents are used to adjust the cost for an original document. In your case my assumption is that your FICO guys would have created an commitment item with respect to this PR and paid out to the vendor using that committment item.

Now if you want to reopen this PR which was closed, you need to have funds in the particular cost center against which this PR was originally created. Please take help from your FI guys to add more budget to the Fund center which is associated with this PR.

Hope it helps..

Cheers

Sammar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in CJ30 whether the budget which is allocated was totally consumed and the error is while changing the PR.

Ask your PS consultant to check the budget allocation and release accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is regarding fund center and commitment items.

Regards,

SK