cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fiori Extension : Error while running extended Fiori Project

0 Kudos

Hi,

We are trying to extended a standard fiori application. We are using Eclipse Juno with UI5 addon and Fiori Toolkit.

We are trying to hide a field in the view.

When we create the extended project and upload it the extended application does not show any data. The standard application is however showing data for the app.

When we check the error in the chrome console we find the following error:

[index.html] CustomerContext: error while loading personalization service: Cannot read property 'getService' of undefined

Has anyone faced similar issue?

Thanks and Regards

Puneet Jagdev

Hi All,

Additional information:

We have configured the standard application for sales order change. The application is running properly.

When we try to extend the Fiori application, where we are trying to hide a field and deploy on the server we find the following issue:

http://10.XXX.XXX.XX:8000/sap/opu/odata/UI2/PAGE_BUILDER_PERS/

Service is having an issue.

Hence the personalization service is giving the error.

Has anyone faced this issue? We have created a static tile in the launchpad. Could there be any configuration issue while adding the application to the launchpad?

Thanks!

Puneet Jagdev

Tags edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

I am facing same issue.Were you able to resolve it?

Thanks and Regards

Munna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Please check  whether additional information is maintained in the transaction LPD_CUST  for both standard and extended fiori applications.

Regards,

Imran.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Puneet,

Probably the SAPUI5 library version is old.

Please check .

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Puneet

I face the exact similar issue. Were you able to resolve it? I am also stuck at this same area. Please help if you have solved it.

Regards

Abishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi. Were you able to fix this issue? I am running into the same error message. Thanks!