cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplex to single side

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have set printer XYZ in SPAD to be "duplex printing", now every accounting document ( FB03 ) send to printer XYZ is printed on two sides, now we want some accounting document to be printed on single side, some to be two sided, how to do?

we find we can't adjust printer properties and switch duplex and single side in SAP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

there are different ways to do it. An easy way is to have different logic printers in your SAP-System.

You know, XYZ-duplex and XYZ-nonduplex.

The other way is to set the options in the form-output. But this depends on what your output is triggered. I think you use SAPSCRIPT, because you are not talking about your ADS-Server

So have a look here:

~Florian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't want to setup different logic printer.

I already set printer as duplex, now has difficulty in print single side.

I have both abap list spool report and sapscript.

if I set as T as you suggested, how to print single side?

Florian
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

might be better you are looking for someone with experience in forms, there is more than just two clicks to do.

Anyway, you are able to create different pages which can be processed. That means you got the same layout and different options for printing. That's it.

Abap-Lists and stuff like that is another issue, that might be just solved with different printers, because you do not got any chance (without coding) to influence the printersettings.

~Florian

Private_Member_7726
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm still a bit unclear about the entirety of your requirements... I'd set the output device print mode to the one needed for ABAP lists as there is no easy way (if there is even one at all) of controlling print mode when printing those. The forms - they wold need to control the input tray and print mode explicitly then, per page so to speak.

cheers

Jānis