cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

When i do a production confirmation without component stock either system should display errors and and block the confirmation or let me proceed by logging errors in COGI. I want system to stop my confirmation activity without any postings.

We do production confirmation using a LSMW (simple screen record of CO11N) for multiple productions orders at once. When i try to do confirmation without components stock using that LSMW system does not give any errors but if I try them individually using CO11N it gives errors. Is this normal or do i have to do any configurations or master data change?

OPK4 setting

When is do individual order confirmation using CO11N (it give standard errors)

Once i do the same order using production confirmation LSMW, it creates COGI errors

Simply i want system to stop production confirmation during the confirmation upload.

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you both of you for your valuable input. But i still have a question, is it normal behavior where system creates COGI errors for goods movements with errors even though we have configured it as my screen above when we do mass confirmations using LSMW or a BAPI.

I have tried both and it logs COGI errors when we do mass execution in both occasions..

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Isuru

Your system is working as designed. Goods movements created by BAPI are posted in updated mode (background), therefore, it is not possible to trigger an error message, in case of an error. Therefore, in case of an error on the goods movement, a record is created in transaction COGI.

Please see my reply on the following thread:

BR

Caetano

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Caetano!

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tissera,

You must have given some logic in LSMW recording saying if component stock is not available confirmation should be terminated.

But I would recommend a BDC or Below BAPIs for mass production orders confirmation where you can have feasibility to add some logic as per your requirement Please check with your technical consultant.

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_ACT Enter Activity Confirmation

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_HDR Enter Order Confirmations

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TE Enter Time Event Confirmation

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_CREATE_TT Enter Time Ticket Confirmation

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_HDR_PROP Propose Data for Order Confirmation

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TE_PROP Propose Data for Time Event Confirmation

BAPI_PRODORDCONF_GET_TT_PROP Propose Data for Time Ticket Confirmation

Check below SAP note for more details on above BAPI

437377 - Entering confirmations by BAPI

1586230 - FAQ: Confirmation by BAPI in production order

Br

KK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Isuru,

as alternative soluction you could try to use PDC flow in you LSWM recording tcode CO1V instead to CO11N.

Starting from CO1V - to execute confirmation (t-code similar to CO11N but don't save the confirm immediately, but write the confirm in a standard report.

In this report you can verify the data before save the confirm, if you want to save massive them you can schedule the following program CORUPROC1 (or CO1L t-code ) that It will try to save the confirm.

If during the confirmation save there are the errors through t-code CO16N you can verify just them, while other confirm correct will be save.

Let me know if that could be work for you.

Daniele