cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to choose

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

For the moment I'm taking over a project from another team who have set up a DEV-environment. We are now in the phase where we have to setup ACC en PRD. Since we have no clue what was used for the installation of the DEV and what exactly has all been done on this DEV-environment, we were thinking of using SWPM as a tool to setup the 2 other environment.

Now the problem is , ... too many choices, what to choose

It's a EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 with a 740 kernel.

I think I should go for SWPM and not for 70SWPM

My first thought was to go for "SAP Business Suite 2013 on SAP NetWeaver 7.4 including Support Release 1", but in the past I had troubles with this for ERP and CRM environments and there I had to go for the "SAP NetWeaver 7.4 including Support Release 1" option.

What is the right way to approach this ?

thanks in advance,

Mark

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

willi_eimler
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

please take a look at:

SWPM Variants! 70SWPM* or SWPM* ??

Cause you are talking about EHP7 of ERP 6.0 you should use SWPM.

70SWPM is only for 7.0x systems

Best regards

Willi Eimler

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Willi, but what then ?

The Business Suite or the SAP Netweaver-option ?

I think I should go for the Business Suite, but in the past I had quite some troubles with that. I'm just trying to understand what is the approach I should use to make the right choice.

Thanks,

Mark

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

"SAP Business Suite 2013 on SAP NetWeaver 7.4 including Support Release 1" option should be selected to install systems that are part of SAP business Suite such as CRM, SRM, ERP (ECC)...

Option "SAP NetWeaver 7.4 including Support Release 1" should be selected for all other NetWeaver based systems like BW, GRC, SNC...

You should select "SAP Business Suite 2013 on SAP NetWeaver 7.4 including Support Release 1" /  "EHP7 for SAP ERP 6.0 ABAP"

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the confirmation Yves