cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S-USER ID linked to wrong Company

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am facing an issue with the S-USER ID. This issue is as follows.

Without any request from my side I received a S-USER ID from SAP. Maybe based on my scn login I recieved it as I see my name, email and phone number in the SAP Service Market Place profile. Since I plan to write SAP Certification sometime soon, I thought I could use this S-USER ID in the exam enrollment form.

Just before filling the form and making the payment, I realized that the Company name under my profile in the SAP Service Market Place is some other company which I have never heard of. More over the company location also shows a Saudi Arabia, I have never worked for this company neither have I worked in any company in Saudi arabia.

I decided to call SAP MENA and they informed me to send an email to education.mena@sap.com and explain my case.

I did this and received a response saying that I have made a payment to SAP Education through this company, which I have never done.

I replied back to them and haven't yet received any response from them.

Since I am planning to take up the SAP certification some time this end of month (as I have travel plans beginning of next month) I need to make a payment ASAP and wait for the Pearson Vue voucher to be issued. I understand this takes atleast 2-3 weeks for the voucher to be issued.

I am afraid I might be loosing time.

Has any one ever faced such an issue of wrong company linked to your S-USER ID and how did this issue get resolved?

I would like another suggestion, Could I just ignore this S-USER and go ahead with booking the test and ask SAP to create a new S-USER with a new email id? Would this help or cause any problems later with my certification/s.

Appreciate your quick response.

Thanks

Ibrahim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ibrahim,

Just ignore that S ID.

Make the payment to SAP MENA.

They should be able to provide you both, Voucher and new S ID created for you.

By using that voucher and S ID, you need to book your Certification exam through Pearson Vue site.

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Great

Thanks for the reply Ravi.