Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Menu bar options not working...

former_member258584
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have one place where i got stuck, i have created one report in which i am displaying output whose output structure i create through table control wizard using tcode se51...

but the when the output comes and i am download the list using Menu bar List->export->spread sheet option.......it is not responding anything...

i have defined the PF -status for the same....but not getting desired output...

Should i have to write a manual code for this or there is any option to get activated.....

otherwise i should have to use different ALV option that is the only workaround left for me..

Please help me to resolve this...

Regards,

Deepak kansal.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry

but have you created a table control by screen painter and then assigned the status for ALV to your screen?

If it's so you need to implement all functionalities by yourself

Max

0 Kudos

Hi Max,

yes i have created a table control by screen painter....

can u please elloborate why it is working for table control ?

thanks

deepak ansal

0 Kudos

Because you'va assigned a "wrong" status, that status works for ALV not for table control

If you need the same functionalities of ALV in a status for table control you have to implement by yourself

but probably it should be better to use ALV instead of table control

Max

0 Kudos

yaaa....i think that would be the right approach.....anyway thanks for you answer and time...

Regards,

Deepak kansal.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at some of the SAP demo programs for alv i.e. in SE38 BCALV*.

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi, is your question answered. Would be great if you could mark and close, and also provide the solution so that others with the same error could also benefit.