cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Loan outstanding amount NIL in FI but not in HCM !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am facing problem in loan outstanding.

While running the T-Code PC00_M99_CLOG in HCM, it shows the outstanding amount, however when I check employee vendor account in FI outstanding and it is NIL. 

I would like to know, how it happened ?

As employee has left the company, how can I recovered this from payroll side ?

what would be possible way-out to resolve this ?

Please give your valuable input here.

Regards,

Ritu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is employee F&F settlement done ? and no payments to the Employee ?

In this case take cash / cheque from the employee and process that amount as customer billing. we cant do this through payroll, we have to directly through FI postings only.

if unable to recover the outstanding loan amount then treat that remaining amount as bad debts to the company.

if you need any clarification revert back with exact issue what you are facing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

Thanks for your reply.

The F&F has been done. Client want to clear the data which reflect via PC00_M99_CLOG for all those employees who have already left the company.

Please suggest how to clear the data from that report.

Regards,

Ritu

Message was edited by: Ritu Jaiswal

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the loan info type go to tab payments and enter the last working month and give the repayment  type - 0200 special repayment (external) remaining amount of the loan will come automatically otherwise give manually and re-run the payroll again.

In the report it will show zero.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ritu,

You can clear it from Special Repayment(external) which is in Payment tab and you will give the start date as a last working day. Then it's automatically bring the rest amount in the amount field. Check the below attached screenshot.

For this employee 06.06.2014 was the last working and had a 55000 balance. Where it's been cleared from FI.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankarsan/ Praneeth,

Thanks for your input.

I have followed the given steps still the data coming in report (PC00_M99_CLOG ). Please find the screenshot for same.

Regards,

Ritu

Former Member
0 Kudos

you didn't read my reply

after maintaining the master data run the pay again, then in the report amount will be zero.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ritu,

After maintain this you have to run his payroll then in the Report will fetch the data from RT table so after payroll run then it will be comming as a nil in report.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praneeth/ Sankarsan,

Thanks a ton for your input.

Yes, I forgot to run the payroll.

Its Zero now .

Regards,

Ritu