Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Veiw not copied or enhanced with Wizard;Processing not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Error : "Veiw not copied or enhanced with Wizard;Processing not possible"/

The above error happening while following below steps...

I have opened custom component.....click on custom view->under context I have one Value Node which is already having some value attributes.....

Now I tried to create new value attribute by right click on "Attributes"-->Create-->select Value Node->enter value node name and data element->complete.. leads to above error.....

For the same error I have gone through SNOTE: 1702968  but which is for standard view enhancements...but in my case its completely custom view and customer component...

Please guide me the solution if any once come across....thanks in advance.....

Thanks&Regards

Madhavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

Try adding entry in table BSP_WD_EXT_HIST with
the view name, enhanced BSP application, std/enhanced classes of both
*.IMPL/CTXT as mentioned in thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/2013620

If still its not possible to create attribute then you can open CL*CNXX  class and copy any existing get method and rename it to as per your attribute name.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmakasi,

The snote that I mentioned having same content that the thread given to me...it for standard view enhancement and not for customer view enhancement...in the table we have to specify std classes...it does not work for my issue...

even if I add setter getter methods manually for this attribute, we are not sure that we would get this attribute in UI config....

Thanks&Regards

Madhavi

dharmakasi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhavi,

If you add setter and getter methods manually in context node class definnitely you can add then in UI configuration. Once you are completing with the addition of methods come out of BSP_WD_CMPWB transaction ( i mean component ) and then check in configuration available fields.

Best Regards,

Dharmakasi.